Coin8 has strict procedures in place that help protect all customer data. Although we need to collect data to ensure security and communication – we will never share this with third parties and all information is treated in the strictest confidence.
If you refuse or withdraw your consent, or if you choose not to provide us with any personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the Services that can be offered on our Website. Consent can be withdrawn at any time by sending a request via the support tab or by deleting your account. Please note that we may also rely on legitimate interests or fulfilment of a contract to continue processing your personal information.
By using our Service, you are also agreeing to our Terms and Conditions. Please make sure you read and agree with our Terms and Conditions if you want to use our Services.
Personal Information We Collect
The personal information and data that we collect and process about you include the following:
- Information and documents provided to us upon registration of the player account (such as name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, residential address and date of birth) and in the course of KYC & due diligence procedures;
- Information about the games you participate in via our Website;
- Details of the transactions you carry out with us via the Website or Services;
- The Website visits details including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data;
- Records of your correspondence with us, whether via the Website, live-chat, e-mail or other means of communication;
- Information provided in customer surveys or other forms of customer research;
- Any other information that you submit to us via the Website or e-mail.
We reserve the right to record all calls, internet communications and details of transactions you carry out through the Website.
How We Use Your Personal information
We use the personal information we collect from you for a scope of different business purposes and according to different legal grounds of processing.
We may collect and process your personal information for the purposes of:
- Registering you on the Website, creating your user account, creating your profile and to enable you an access and use of the Website and Services;
- Allowing you to participate in the games available on the Website;
- Processing your payments;
- Providing customer service, giving you information about your account, responding to your requests;
- Improving our Services by using log information and usage information to better understand network behaviour and trends, detect potential outages and technical issues;
- Providing you with ancillary services;
- Preventing, detecting and investigating fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities, as well as for enforcement of law and our Terms and Conditions.
- Conducting risk assessment activity including but not limited to anti-money laundering and player protection obligations as may be required by applicable EU or regional legislation.
- Carrying out operations necessary to enable the foregoing.
We may also use your personal data to inform you of changes on the Website, new services available and promotions that you may find interesting. If you do not wish to receive such direct marketing material, you may opt-out of such communications.
We may use and publish your account username and/or first name and/or first letter of last name and/or region for promotional purposes. You may withdraw your consent for this by contacting us via the Support. Further details are contained in our Marketing Policy.
How We Might Share Your Personal information
We may share your personal information with our employees, affiliates or third-party providers under certain contracts. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our Terms and Conditions, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We attempt to minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your consent. You agree that your personal data will only be disclosed to and/or processed by third parties in the following cases:
- To detect, investigate and control fraud, money laundering and terrorism funding activities (this includes but is not limited to third-party suppliers such as id and address verification system providers, payment service providers and financial institutions, licensing bodies and other competent authorities);
- To comply with our legal and regulatory duties and responsibilities to the relevant licensing and regulatory authorities as well as all duties and responsibilities owed under any other applicable legislation;
- If we need to share data with our payment processors to facilitate transactions.
- When we feel that disclosure is necessary to protect our or your safety, or the safety of others.
- If it concerns a credit reference agency (a credit reference agency may also keep a record of such information).
- Where we are required to do so by law.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
How You Can Access, Control and Correct Your Personal Information
You have the right to access your personal data that has been collected and held by us. We will provide this free of charge in electronic format, subject to you providing your ID to avoid a security breach. You also have the right to request a correction and/or erasure of incorrect and/or inappropriate data. Your request should be sent to our Customer Support via the Support tab on the homepage. It is your responsibility to ensure your personal information accurate and up to date.
Where you have given consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw this at any time. However, once you make that request, we will no longer be able to provide or continue to provide you with our Services and your player account will be closed. Your personal information is essential to us not only for the purpose of providing our Services but also to comply with fraud and anti-money laundering regulations.